Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!

Awww.....shucks, didn't managed to leave a post on New Year's Day itself.

Anyway the year started with spending a night counting down with my best friend & her husband-to-be at their place. Her husband-to-be made Beggar's chicken & my friend made bak kut teh, good to end the year with good home cooked meal. The Boyfriend brought his creation - orange jelly & wow-ed the crowd...Show-off as usual :P

Then we spent the night playing PS2, Blokus & watching tv and this continued all the way when we wake up the next morning. So I basically started my year being a couch potato! Totally decadent.

OK this year shall be a healthy year! I must workout and not overeat! Haha....so much for making new year resolutions, they will not be kept to anyway. Or rather I shall TRY to be healthy. There, that sounds better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! If your workout is nothing overly ambitious (e.g. marathon), you can try asking me!

I realised I have almost stopped my exercise regime recently.

~ moo

moi said...

hehe when I've decided to exercise I'll let you know.