Saturday, March 03, 2007

Wedding Planning 1

Mood: worry....
Realised that I haven't been blogging for a long time. Too many things to start worrying about. Planning for a wedding and getting a house at the same time is taxing. There's so many things to take into consideration. Basically the past week was about trying to find a date next year and I called this "fortune teller" woman up to try to get a date but was told the chinese almanac for 2008 is not out yet. One of the fortune teller lady is very rude somemore! So we are left stranded with no dates. Think I'm gonna get a big calendar with all the days and close my eyes and just point. There, that shall be the date.
We had to ask our parents how many relatives are they inviting so we can do a rough planning and we did a quick calculation of friends to invite. He has double the number of friends that I have!! It's times like these that I'm glad I'm not the really sociable kind of person so I can cut out a lot of Tom, Dick or Hairy.......hahaha
Then 3 days ago we finally sent in our application for the balloting of the new HDB flats. It's not cheap and it's definitely small. Today I checked the number of applications submitted and until now there's already 500 applications for only 65 units!! This is really insane.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are u eying for your flat?

~ moo

moi said...

Oh there's new flats right beside where the Dean's place is. Hehe next time we'll have one more place to play MJ!! Dean says that the CSMs would not mind buying me a table + a set of Ah Lian Tiles for my wedding. I sure don't mind that. :D

Anonymous said...

YA! definitely! All CSMs must have a MJ table and tiles as an enrolment criteria in future!

~ moooOOoooOOOooOOoOo

moi said...

Hear hear!! woohoo~~