It's a fun wedding in it's own different way.
The day before I went with the bride for a manicure and pedicure and a massage too! Massage is good. I shall consider going on a more regular basis.
I was the official skirt puller/lifter for the first time as a jiemei. Not an easy job with a fast moving bride. Then have to help the bride to change clothes and remove and put on new hair accessories.
But the best part is I get to meet most of my vendors today! We engaged the same photographer and the same wedding band! It's great to get to meet them before our own wedding. I'm impressed with the photographer and I'm glad I made the right choice. The wedding band at the wedding today had the main male singer and he has a charismatic voice but being the only singer is a disadvantage as some songs are not suitable for him. But too bad we will not be getting him for our wedding as he's engaged prior to our request. Oh well, the other guy is just as good.
Anyway, congratulations to Lijuan and Jac!! May the both of you enjoy many years of blissful marriage ahead! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment