Went for food tasting last night. The food was generally good in my opinion but what I was most afraid of was my mum and grandfather making comments that the food is not good. Luckily no major unhappiness with the food but we still end up having to change 3 dishes. The food tasting dishes are really ridiculously humongous in portions! For a table of 10, I think it's enough to even feed 12 or more people.
After the unpleasantness the previous manager made us go through, the guy yesterday was quite nice, in fact, I felt that he's probably afraid that we will be unhappy so he threaded on careful grounds hehe. Good for him, we are generally pleased with his services.
More food tasting this coming Sunday. It's the buffet one. Hope it's cool as well hehe.
p.s: I never notice that there's a count for number of entries posted on the dashboard page. Turns out that I have posted 101 entries and this is the 102nd! hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment