I've decided to blog about the crazy things my manager is STILL doing up till the day I leave. So I'll continue to add onto this list:
1) Ok this has nothing to do with him but it's one of those things I can never understand. Well apparently it being a technology company, even resignations had to be entered into a system and the manager has to approve it. I tried submitting a few times but keep getting unfathomable error till I got fed up and decided to ask HR who then told me that I'm suppose to change my computer system date to the mm/dd/yyyy format for the system to recognize the submission. Sometimes I wonder, is this a technology company at all?? Maybe it's way too advanced for me. Just like the other time I had to downgrade my Internet Explorer version because this system cannot work on the latest version. Duh.
2) The mad man came to tell me that the next day he's interviewing a possible candidate to replace me. He told me if that candidate is interested, he will get this person to come talk to me and I can tell the person more about my job. He must be out of his mind. Who in the right mind will let a possible candidate, go talk to someone who is leaving??? If he makes me talk to this person, I'll surely tell the candidate he/she better be prepared for a crazy guy like that. In the first place, can't you, the manager, who supposedly do one to one catch up with me EVERY week know very well what I do??? But apparently he doesn't.
Anyway I found out that he threw one of his job to my Indonesian counterpart so he now has 1 less conference call to attend. How convenient.
3)I also found out that our JD mysteriously changed overnight without us being aware, apparently none of us in the team, including me, is suppose to be an ASEAN headcount. Woah since when my ASEAN cum Country portfolio changed? I started off the job double-hatting but now I'm supposedly just country support?? Then how come I'm still stuck doing an ASEAN job?? So all along I'm doing something he's suppose to do coz he's the so-called only person on ASEAN? This mad man really makes my blood boils.
No comments:
Post a Comment