Wednesday, July 14, 2010

No money no honey

July official marks the third month of bumming. Everything's great except for the diminishing bank account. From young, my parents have always instilled the good virtue of saving for a rainy day. So that's why I have them to thank that I'm able to bum around with no income now. I remember when I was little, my dad would bring us out and sometimes he'll give us money to pay for things and then tell us to keep the change and that's how I start amassing my wealth on top of the regular pocket money. I think it's also the Taurus in me that compels me to save as Taureans cannot stand financial insecurity. We live on beautiful things and in order to do that we need money or so that's what the horoscope says. I'm not sure I'm that into beautiful things but money I sure am. Actually these three months I've also been living with the nagging voice behind my head saying that: YOU NEED AN INCOME. Then again the procrastinator in me has only led me to apply for jobs that's countable by the fingers on one hand. I need to look for a job MORE ACTIVELY so I've promised myself that if I find a job by next month, I'm going to buy a ticket to Sydney and hang around there for a week with K.M. and she definitely have to bring me to that cook's heaven where I'm loading all that cooking stuff back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K.M is waiting toooooooo..i cannot wait....

moi said...

wahahahaha..... wish me luck!