Thursday, September 28, 2006

If only every day is a holiday~

Wouldn't it be nice if every day is a holiday?
It's been a few years since I last went on a holiday that requires me to take an airplane. Bangkok is really a heaven for shopping and eating and more shopping and more eating! You'll wonder where your money went to. There's so many changes since I last been there.
More and bigger malls to shop till you drop. (but so sad :( too many things to see but in the end didn't buy much)
An aquarium at the basement of the shopping centre.
A ferris wheel in the middle of the night market.
Lots of food courts now with lots of stuff to eat. Mmmmm.....mango sticky rice.....red ruby.....
Wish I can stay there and holiday forever. I hate coming back to reality. But I look forward to more good holidays ahead!


No comments: