Monday, September 18, 2006

Traumatizing start to a bad day

The day started badly with me traumatised by a stupid cat that dashed out of the lift I was waiting for. And I was still wondering why is the 13th floor cat meowing away when the lift door opened and a deranged cat dashed out of it and gave me A LOOK. I suddenly panicked and as fast as my legs can take me, I dashed up 2 floors. So much for traumatised, my legs were jelly all the way to work.
When I came back from work I cautiously looked around and thought that the stupid cat finally went away. But my fears were revived when my student told me she saw the cat on the floor above mine!!! How stupid can animals be?????? Get themselves trapped in a lift and couldn't make their way down. Dumb. Arrgghh....ok I'm still traumatised by it no matter how I dumb I thought the animal is. Someone SAVE me!!!!!!

No comments: