Friday, February 02, 2007

What it should have been

Mood: amused....
Ok, so light sticks wasn't suppose to be the original plan. So, by repeated request to blog it, here's the original plan, copyrighted by The HTB (Note: Not known as The Boyfriend anymore. There, are you happy? :P)

I'm suppose to be walking along the Fullerton underpass with some friends. In the underpass, I'll come across a photographer taking photographs of a supposed bear mascot. I'm suppose to be very excited about it and telling my friends how cute it is. As we walk nearer, the photographer will ask me whether would I like to take a photo with the bear. I am suppose to say yes because I'm such a bear freak and it's a rare opportunity for me to take a photograph with a bear. Then as we are posing the bear is suppose to mumble something. Then I would go: "Har?". Then low and behold, the guy in the bear suit took off the costume head and ta-da!, I would see him there, asking if I would marry him and he will present me with the ring.

I'm glad this remained as a figment of his imagination, thanks to there's no decent bear suit in all available costume shops in Singapore. But when I heard it I was laughing so hard, I'm nearly falling off my chair. Haha, silly man.

No comments: