Sunday, March 11, 2007

Series of Random Thoughts 3

Silly me went down all the way to my freaking far new workplace with the intention to checkout my potential colleagues but I actually left without saying hi to my big boss!! Big Mistake!! Argh...
-------------------

This supposedly new ubber cool place that I emailed to for a quotation said the following:

I can only say it’s a $100+++ - $190+++ per pax it really depends on what you need, thus, it’ll be good that we meet up when you’re free. Just for your info, the price includes free flow of wine, beer & soft drink, food, décor, valet, etc.

OMG!!! What kind of price is that?!?!?! Ok. Next.


---------------------

I'm dropping A LOT of hair!!! Help..... I don't want to turn bald!

---------------------

Despite attempts to sleep early, I was not able to do that in the end. Any suggestion on how to tame the night owl in me?

---------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the new place? Never hear you mention before.

~ moo

moi said...

No? Oh yeah....coz you were late that day at Dean's house.
It's NTU