tired....New job day 3 and I'm feeling so dead tired. In fact, yesterday I came back so tired that I went to sleep at 11+pm. I think I have not slept so early for a very long time. Ok, fine, I'll admit it: Traveling a long distance to work kills. I've not gotten up so early to go to work for at least a year. My old body can't take this kind of early hours again. I NEED to get hold of that stupid bus uncle and force a seat on the bus out of him.
As with all jobs, first day and I get thrown into the deep end of the pool. I see my name on almost anything and everything that has a date and I don't even know what's going on. First day of work and I get information overload. A stack of SOP to read. Huge ring files start to appear on my table. Attachments of sorts appear in my Inbox. Plus my responsibility is to handle a group of undesirable so-called scholars from certain countries, 2 countries to be exact, and I'm sure everyone has heard about how undesirable these peeps are. Totally overwhelmed. And I'm traveling to KL next week. Much of the work reminds me of the old days in school, maybe that's why they claim public sector is a dead alley. Maybe my brains have really rested for too long. Time to get adjusted again. Challenge awaits.
No comments:
Post a Comment