Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I don't understand my colleagues - 4

Ok, I'm starting to think that the "I don't understand my colleagues" series is getting a bit one too many. But I will persist to post more of such encounters.

Today, being a Monday, it's definitely blue, on top of a bad night of sleep for me. But however, job and responsibility beckons.

I asked my colleague for a piece of information that I had passed to her when she came in late (as usual). She gave me the wrong info and ended up wasting my time having to explain to involved parties that it was a mistake.

What I didn't understand is that: shouldn't people just be a bit more conscientious on the job? It's a bad day for everyone and yet you fed me the wrong information and I had to clear shit for you? Her heart is definitely not on work at all.

No comments: